Lexicon PCM 90 Impulse Response by André Masterati | Audiosteps
This site is also available in: Deutsch (German)
The PCM 90 Digital Reverberator is a reverberator from Lexicon and is found in pretty much every recording studio in the world that holds something. Correctly mixed, Lexicon Hall’s music productions move into another league, allowing instruments to flow into one another and imprint a specific character. We have created Impulse Responses of the complete Factory Library from the PCM 90 hardware. These Impulse Responses allow you to use the effects of the Lexicon PCM 90 without a hardware device in your DAW using an IR plug-in such as Logic Space Designer, Presonus Open Air Steinberg REVerence or Waves IR Plugin.
- All original Factory Presets + some Adjusts wie Decay, Material, Pre-Delay.
- Impulse Responses in 32 Bit Floating Point and 48kHz Samplerate.
- Created with 60 – 120 Second Sweep für high definition Impulse Responses.
- Accurate and latency compensated.
- Original and normalized Version.
- 2019 created by André Masterati (Mastering Engineer @ Sonority Lab).
- All programs available individually or together as a bundle.
Program 0 – Halls (220 IR´s) Classic Lexicon Hall-Effects P0 Halls List
Program 1 – Rooms (72 IR´s) Room Simulationen P1 Rooms List
Program 2 Plates (120 IR´s) Plate Verbs P2 Plates List
Program 3 Post (50 IR´s) FX for Postproduction P3 Post List
Program 4 Splits (47 IR´s) Creative FX Sound. Every Preset consists of two different effects. P4 Splits List
- Presonus Open Air (Studio One)
- Waves IR
- Apple Logic X Space Designer
- Steinberg REVerence (Cubase & Nuendo)
- SIR Audio Tools SIR1/2/3
- Audioease Altiverb 5/6/7
- Native Instruments Kontakt 5/6